Skip to main content. The listing you're looking for has ended. Like New.
See a Problem?
View original item. Sell one like this. We found something similar.
About this product. New other. Make an offer:. Almost gone. Stock photo.
Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. See details. See all 2 brand new listings. Buy It Now.
- Milestones: A poetry collection!
- The big book of knitted monsters mischievous, lovable toys.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- The Big Book of Knitted Monsters: Mischievous, Lovable Toys by Rebecca Danger;
Add to cart. About this product Product Information Beat the March blahs with these lovable toys!
Includes 20 patterns for the most adorable monsters. Each stuffie comes with instructions and how-to photos, and is as easy to knit as a hat.
View List | Ann Arbor District Library
All are shown in two colorways, and most are done in two yarn weights, to help pick the perfect yarn for their monster's personality. Show More Show Less. Add to Cart.
Also, I didn't I made Geet for my nephew. The directions were great. I can't wait to make another one!
- The Big Book of Knitted Monsters.
- The Collected Works of Aphra Behn (Volume 6 of 6).
- The Main Event;
- Observation on the Facts and Evidences of Christianity, and the Objections of Infidels, Revised Edition (With Active Table of Contents).
Rebecca Danger of Bothell, Washington, is a knitting-pattern designer who believes knitting is a lifestyle, not just a hobby. She's got a great blog at www. She also feels quite proud that all of the knitting she did in high school and college has led to something more than just frowns and disgruntled looks from teachers.